A pixie photo- Winter Hollow's Event (December 16th- January 3rd)

Hello!

Whew! Christmas! What a whirlwind. Now that Santa and his elves are all on vacation, we have roughly 364 or so days of mischief making before we have to worry about getting on his good side again. 

I hopped over to the Winter's Hollow event, where I found the perfect outfits and items to appeal to my darker side.  Delighted with my finds, I couldn't wait to bribe my friend to take a photo.

                                               Winter Hollow Goodies you can find:                                                      

1313 Mockingbird Lane: Sainty Claws Boots- you can find the fatpack, with a "claw" option for these boots.  It also comes with HUD, great colors! 
Solstice Titania Crown -the detail on this is amazing, the little jewel drop in the center adds just the right touch of bling.  It comes with a HUD as well! 
Solstice Delora Dress - matching the crown, this little number is absolutely delightful.


Enjoy!
pixie








Comments