Feel My Sack 3.0 Hunt Wardrobe Tidbits



Hello Loves!

There are so many hunts this month! Have you found any that you can't live without? I'd love to hear about them!

Wrapping up the Feel My Sack 3.0 Hunt by Gossip Events today!  I made just a small wardrobe tidbit.  A little taste of what you'll find out and about hunting this hunt.

The first one pictured is a combination of a lot of goodies!

I've numbered the stores using the hunt list!
15. Stitches Creation: Gift Seat- This stack of presents have 9 sitting poses, scattered throughout the packages.
2. Lindy Modern and Retro Shoes - These adorable ribbon flats bring a festive touch to any outfit! They come in all sorts of sizes to fit different bodies.
3. The Happy Hat- Christmas light Santa hat is adorable! The lights flash off and on. Yay for Christmas bling!
11. Firelight Creations and MAN STUFF- Holiday mix and match set.  This casual set comes with appliers, in multiple styles.





Next up, we've got a holiday gown from Miss Jewell.  It has a red on red striped pattern, with a thin little braid against the waistline.  I also really like the delicate crisscross back (not pictured, because that would have been the correct thing to do, Oy pixie, seriously?)













Barbed Wire Kisses is a new-to-me store. I was really happy with this color.  The textures is smooth and the fit is great! A few accessories later and this will be a great dress for a holiday party, or as is, a lovely casual number.



















Lastly, I've got a versatile gown, Wanda by Emerald Couture.  It's ruby red color is beautiful.  The cut out sleeves make a nice touch.  I really like the fact that both the top and the skirt are stand alone pieces!


















That ends The Feel My Sack 3.0 Hunt Review!  Which items were your favorite?

xoxo,
Pixie

Comments