Home for the Holidays Hunt- Decor Guide

Hello Loves!

I hope you're having as much fun with events and hunts this month as I am! We've got so many still to go! I need a Sherpa to carry all of these bags and boxes around. I bet I can find one on the Marketplace if I look hard enough!

I've just wrapped up Home for the Holidays hunt, by the people over at Super Sales Weekend. So much fun!  In addition to my last photo post, I've gathered a bit of the decor, along with some cozy pajamas, from House of Joi, below.  As usual per my guides, the numbers next to the objects are on the hunt list.  I've also added a bit about the item, and their locations below.  I hope you enjoy!


Home for the Holidays Hunt Decor Guide:

 7.  Park Place Home-  this lovely holiday rocking chair has some great poses, and a pretty throw to add to it's warmth. 
10. Closer to the Heart Creations- this little snowman plush will be perfect for those stuffie collectors, both young and old alike
21.  Dragons are too Seldom- This is actually a cupcake, but I couldn't resist resizing it and using it as a sweet holiday wreath!
25. Dreamscapes Art Gallery- This little potted tree comes with delicate lights and presents.  I loved the original size and colors.
26. Clutter for Builders- This triple tree wall hanging is perfect!  
27. Pastiche- Treats you to a few holiday rugs, check out each design!
32. Que Rico DesignsThis ornament garland comes in three sizes, ready to hang almost anywhere!
34  HJMgives you the cutest set of Christmas decor.


What were your favorite finds? I'd love to hear about them!

xoxo
Pixie




Comments