Home for the Holidays Hunt

It's a pixie!

We're a little over halfway done with the month of December, can you believe it? Time just flies by.  I'm squeezing in as many Christmas hunts as I can in December.  My inventory is filled with awesome items!



One of the hunts I've enjoyed so far is the Home for the Holidays Hunt, put on by the good folks at Super Sales Weekend (click here for more information)  It's a little over 30 stops.  You can pay 25L at the advertisement in each store for the prize, or spend time hunting about the shops for the 1L prize.  The choice is yours!

Instead of jumping into a full blown decor and wardrobe guide, I thought I'd try my hand at a few photos first, using items and outfits from the hunt. Click below the photo for the store's links and such, as usual.  Enjoy!


 This Lovely snowglobe is a prize from Tiar.    It has multiple poses, including a little snowdance.

The sweater outfit is from Go Frock Yourself.  A cozy light blue knit top with an adorable Santa and Snowman hugging it out.  The pants are appliers, with two choices, a pretty gold and sparkly white. 


After a few hours in the snow globe (don't judge, I happen to like enclosed places) I spent a bit of time near the campfire, on these lovely winter log sitting set by Incendia.  Complete with a fire, this set is great for a group, or just solo contemplation of your second life.  Warmly wrapped in another cozy pink hoodie from K&A Designs, and pants from Go Frock Yourself,  .

Soon, I'll have a Home for the Holidays Decor Guide, with a few of the items you can find in the hunt.

xoox,
Pixie





Comments