Chilly Winter Night: Items from Sweet Intoxication's Frosting Hunt (January 1st-31st)

Happy New Year Lovelies!

This pixiegirl took a little time off for some R&R.  After the hustle and bustle of Christmas, my wings were a little frazzled.  I hope everyone feels as rested as I do!

I jumped into one of the January Hunts refreshed and ready to go.  Sweet Intoxication's Frosting Hunt satisfied my sweet tooth, with the cutest little decor items. Perfect to warm me up a chilly winter night out on my patio. Check out a few of the things you can get below! As usual, click on the store's link for a direct TP to the store.


Sweet Intoxication's Frosting Hunt

Que Rico Designs: PotBelly Fire Side (small)- This little chiminea fits perfectly in any space. With it's flickering light, it's the perfect spot to roast your Second Life Marshmallows.
Earthworx: Comfy Cradle-  This cozy chair seats up to two people, with lovely animations.  Check out the "Pet" animations for adorable sits for you and your loved one.  A great opportunity to snuggle!

Miss Jewell: This polar bear sweater has a cable knit texture, adorned with a white polar bear. Great for your winter attire!


Happy Hunting Everyone!

xoxo
Pixie

Comments