Pixie's Decor Guide: Featuring Items from I&R Fun with Hunts Loves Me Loves me Not Hunt

                                                                                    Hello Loves !
 
Pixie is back with a few decor items from I&Rs Fun with Hunts' Loves me Loves me Not Hunt.  This hunt carries the cutest items to help feather your love nest.  Checkout the second picture, the decor guide to find out where to find the items below.


Pixie's Decor Guide:
1.  Pastiche- Sending my love wall scrolls. This gift has four vintage style scrolls, ready to hang on your wall.

2.  Dreamscapes Art Gallery - Ladder and box set.  This adorable duo fits anywhere! The floral theme adds a feminine touch to any room.  They come unlinked, which is nice in case you want to put them in different areas of the house.

3. An Lema- Loves me Chest of drawers.  This chest has plenty of space for all of you SL items, with drawers that slide in and out.  It's darling! The top has three knickknacks suited for valentines day. 



 Happy Hunting Darlings!
xoxo,
Pixie

Comments