Pixie's Wardobe Pick Double Feature: Fashion Bloc Featuring WellMade and Sassy Girl with Glint

Hello My loves!

Fashion Bloc is an amazing event, put on my our friends over at Hashtag.  Now until the 15th, you can find plenty of beautiful items to fill you wardrobe.

This little number is from WellMade.  The Bora Bora Top and the Sally Skirt both come with huds, a variety of color choices.  It really made me want to run away to some far and distant SL island, but then I remembered pixie really likes the comfort of home. This pixiegirl isn't a fan of roughing it.


           This Pixie's Wardrobe Pick Photo includes:
            Bora Bora top and Sally Skirt from Wellmade  (Found at Fashion Bloc)
Danika Skin: Girl Next Door Series, Lush, Peachy Beach
Danika Eyes: Oceans of Love
Magika Hair: Xia (Browns)
Maitreya Body: : Lara
Pose: Pose 4 by ING
Photo Taken at Private Sim area @ Satin Sky (PM me for more rental details)



I found two other surprises at the Fashion Bloc, a soft hoodie Malsa dress from Sassy girl, complete with a color HUD and this BEAUTIFUL, exclusive silver and pink tourmaline set from Glint.  This pixiegirl couldn't decide if I should dress down, or dress up, so both went on!   


This Pixie's Wardrobe Photo Includes:
Silver and Pink Tourmaline Necklace and Earrings from Glint (Found at Fashion Bloc)
Malsa Dress from SassyGirl (Also found at Fashion Bloc)
Magika Hair: Sparkle (no lights version)
Danika Eyes: Oceans of Love
Danika Skin: Girl Next door series, Lush, Peachy Beach
Maitreya Body: Lara
Bench from Stockholm and Lima
                                        PM me for bedroom set and accessory information
                                                  Photo Taken at my private residence


I'd love to hear all about your fashion adventures!
xoxo,
Pixie

Comments

Post a Comment