Pixie's Wardrobe Pick: Featuring Sass and Salacity!

Hello my darlings!

Our friends at Sass is participating in The Hipster Fair now through the March 3rd.  They are providing a Hipster Tank dress for the event.

I am a sucker for dresses, even more so with cute, fun designs.  When I saw this one, I knew I had to feature it.  Sparkles! Unicorns! Cursing! My favorite things!  If unicorns aren't your thing, this dress comes with a hud, providing a bunch of other options.

 
My unicorn, of course, was in the shop for minor repairs.  I used a new pose from Salacity, part of a new set just released.  Tess Set #2 is a set of High Fashion poses ready to go, with copy only and full perm.  Perfect for all of those photos!  You're going to love them!

Pixie's Photo Includes:
Dress: Hipster Tank Dress by Sass
Hair: Suffer Well, by Magika
Collar: Tengwar Tokon2 by xcite
Wings: Sachiko Frost by Faeline Fairy
Eyes: Oceans of Love by Danika
Skin: Lush, Peachy beach, Girl next door Series by Danika
Body: Lara, by Maitreya
Pose: Tess 8 Found in the Tess 2 pack by Salacity
 



Comments