Pixie's Wardrobe Pick: I&R Fun with Hunts Featuring Eclectic Stars

Darlings-

The I & R's Fun with hunts Love me Love me Not is going on thru the end of February.  I am finding so many awesome things in this hunt, one of them literally made me squeal...and then clap, then squeal again.


Eclectic Stars has this amazing little shift dress, straight out of the 80s.  Isn't it adorable? After putting this on, I had a sudden urge to find roller skates, eat pickle pops and go make some spin art.

If anyone needs me, I'll be spending the rest of the day making puff paint t-shirts for the family.

Pixie's Photo Includes: 
Shifty Dress from Eclectic Stars
Creme Hair from Little Bones
Pose 4 from ING
Elegant Collar (unknown maker)
Danika Skin: Girl Next Door Series, Lush, Peachy Beach
Danika Eyes: Oceans of Love

xoxo,
Pixie

Comments