Pixie's Wardrobe Pick: Supersized Edition featuring items from Sascha's Designs, located at the Kultivate Spring Fashion Event

Ladies and gentlepeople,

I have had so much fun looking about Kultivate's Spring Fashion Event.  The days are packed with shopping, the nights are packed with events.  I just don't know if my shopping bags can fit any more items!

I am stuffing, absolutely stuffing this post full of photos, just for you.  These items are gorgeous, by Sascha's Designs.  I hope you love the photos as much as I loved taking them.  Buckle up! This post is a doozie!

  The first one up, The Bo Peep Outfit.  I love the sweater texture and the cut of this outfit is amazing.  The scarf feature comes with a HUD, but I thought the cream on white was perfect.


Pixie's Photo Includes:
Dress: Bo Peep outfit, Sascha's Designs
 Hair: Magika Sparkle
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Danika Girl Next door series, Lush, Peachy Beach
Eyes: Danika Oceans of Love
Pose; Lorien Pose 4 by LUX


This sleek little number has a flattering, sparkling high collar and a sexy cut out.  I just love it!


Pixie's Photo Includes:
Outfit: Oslo Outfit by Sascha's Designs
Hair: Truth Hair, Xia
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Danika Girl Next door series, Lush, Peachy Beach
Eyes: Danika Oceans of Love
Pose: Model Pose 8 by ING


Next we have the Janine Dress You can color it with different textures.  I am in love with the jewel tones and the scalloped hemline.


Pixie's Photo Includes:
Outfit: Janine Dress 03 by Sascha's Design
Jewelry:  Platinum Ruby and Heart Jewelry set from Glint
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Danika Girl Next door series, Lush, Peachy Beach
Eyes: Danika Oceans of Love
Pose: Model Pose 3 by ING


The fancy little off the shoulder dress, Marchesa Dress in Apricot is next. I thought it was perfect for an early dinner date with friends.


Pixie's Photo Includes:
Outfit: Marchesa Dress Apricot by Sascha's Designs
Necklace: Pearls by Lushish Catz
Earrings: SNT Laysta's Nest (pastel Bird Earrings)
 Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Danika Girl Next door series, Lush, Peachy Beach
Eyes: Danika Oceans of Love
Pose: Lorien Pose 5
Hair: Truth Sparkle 


This Starfish Apricot dress, again by Sascha's Designs, is amazing.  I love the different skirt options.  I was able to customize my "fluff" level.  The drop waist is so flattering! 

Pixie's Photo Includes:
 Dress: Starfish Apricot Dress by Sascha's Designs
Jewelry: Seashell Gold Choker, by Ravyn Darkthief
Hair: Little bones, Freya
 Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Danika Girl Next door series, Lush, Peachy Beach
Eyes: Danika Oceans of Love
Pose: Model Pose 10 by ING

Is everyone still with me? I have one final dress from Sascha's Designs, this one, the Cicipowder Pink Gown.  I love the sparkle and the flowing sleeves.  The skirt has so many options.  So elegant! 

Pixie's Photo Includes:
 Dress, Cici Powderpink Gown by Sascha's Design
Hair: Creme by Little bones
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Danika Girl Next door series, Lush, Peachy Beach
Eyes: Danika Oceans of Love
Pose: Model pose 11 by ING
Taken at: Tempura Island



Comments

Post a Comment