Pixie's Wardrobe Picks Double Feature: Fashion Bloc Featuring Red Room & AnyB Poses AND Xaveco Mania with Frimon Stores


Hello My loves!




I've got an exciting opening to tell you about! Our friends at Hashtag have opened Fashion Bloc, a intimate event with quality designers from around the grid from the 1st thru the 15th.
Hold on tight, I've got quite a post for you!







First up, A classic dress style from Red RoomIt fits all sizes, including mesh.  I love that it comes with a HUD, allowing me to change the look when I want. It made me feel very business like.  Every so often this pixie girl needs to strut her business self.



I also used a pose from AnyB Poses.   You can find this in the Miyah set, available at the event!


I also hunted down this adorable dress from Xaveco Mania.  This little beauty comes in multiple sizes, and the fabric can be changed with one click of the HUD.  I decided to hit the park in it with this adorable pose from  Frimon Stores  Both of these items can be found as well at the Fashion Bloc!




Happy shopping darlings!
xoxo,
Pixie

Comments