Pixie's Wardrobe Picks: Pretty things Featuring Gee, Perch and Aurica!

Hello My loves!


Are we having fun with all the events out there? I know I am!

Pretty Things Showcase Event is a monthly event, running from the 11th of the month to the 6th of the next, featuring designers and creators all throughout Second Life.  I found a few items that I thought I'd share.

This Cassandra dress from Perch is amazing! Best part, it's exclusive to the Pretty things showroom event. You can only find it there! It comes in all the sizes for the popular mesh bodies, and comes with a color hud with lots of different colors to choose from.  This berry color was exactly what I was looking for.  I put on the tattoo from Auricaand some fabulous piercings from  Gee  and was set for the night!




Here's a close up of Gee's crescent star piercings! 



 Pixie's Photos Include:
Dress: Cassandra by Perch
Earrings: Crescent by Gee
Tattoo: Cerez by Aurica Store
Hair: Xia Hair by Truth
Nails: Etched hearts by Dark Passions (Koffin Nails)
Skin: Danika Skin, Girl Next Door Series, Lush, Peachy Beach
Eyes: Danika Eyes, Oceans of Love
Body: Maitreya Body, Lara
Model Pose: 4 by ING
Taken at: Twisted Orchid


Happy February loves!
Pixie
 

Comments