Pixie's Deals: NYDesigns's Dollarbie releases on the Marketplace!

Hello Lovelies!

I'm always on the lookout for a good deal.  I enjoy putting outfits together that cost little to no money.  When I first started Second Life, when I wasn't hunting around the grids, I was searching marketplace for steals and deals.  

When my friends over at NYDesigns told me that they were releasing not one, but TWO items on the marketplace for only 1L each, I couldn't wait to tell you all about it!  The first one, is a leather dress that comes in three colors. (White, black and pink). It comes in all the mesh sizes.  I love the zipper and grommet details.  The back hugs and unzips across the backside, leaving a little show for curious onlookers.


Pixie is wearing:
Outfit: Leather dress by NYDesigns  
Click (here) for the marketplace link 
Necklace: Jess by Kibitz
Hair: Arden by Truth
Skin: Girl Next Door Series, Lush, Peachy Beach by Danika
Eyes: Loving, Emotive by Inkheart
Body: Lara by Maitreya
Head: Simone by Letlutka 
Taken at: Bare Rose

The next delicious little delight from NYDesigns, for only a linden, is the Flirty Spring Outfit. This outfit has the most adorable floral lace top, sheer and delicate, with pastel short choices (teal, violet and white).  So feminine! I love the heart detail on the trim. It comes in a variety of sizes, including those made for mesh bodies.  You're going to love it!




Pixie is wearing:
Outfit: Flirty Spring  by NYDesigns  
Click (here) for the marketplace link 
Necklace: Jess by Kibitz
Hair: Arden by Truth
Skin: Girl Next Door Series, Lush, Peachy Beach by Danika
Eyes: Loving, Emotive by Inkheart
Body: Lara by Maitreya
Head: Simone by Letlutka 
Taken at: Private Residence

Comments