A Pixie Photo (NSFW) featuring the Super Sybian by Salacity



When I heard that Salacity had released their own Sybian horse, I didn't think twice before grabbing one for myself.  I think my actual words to Angie, the owner/designer of Salacity, was "Gimmie Gimmie", quite enthusisatically.  

I rezzed it on the floor, the RLV version and stared at it for awhile.

"How does one blog this...tastefully?" I asked Tise.  

"Put a bow on it, pixie"

I would have rolled my eyes, but I was already having too much fun testing out all the poses.

Hopefully, I did this wonderful little toy justice, without the bow.

The  Super-Sybian package comes with both an RLV and a non-RLV horse, for various uses and play.  Here are even more details, as per the notecard it comes with: 
 - 4 different colors/types of leather (and each color has a clean or dirty/soiled, used version)
 - 2 different colors/types of metal studs
 - 3 different attachments, each in two color options
 - A controller that can be shown or hidden
 - 44 different animations: 11 solo "rider," 7 M and 8 F "watcher," 6 M/F couples, and 3 F/F couples
 - 5 different scenes/sequences, each over 5 minutes long
 - Full XCite compatibility on every animation
 - RLV-enabled version for capture and dom/sub play
 - Vibrating sound when avatar is sitting/riding

Reading all these options, are you still looking for something else? Angie Rasmuson can customize your own Sybian with your very own colors, textures, animations and sequences. Just contact her in-world, she can make all of your desires come true!

Comments