Pixie's Wardrobe Picks: InspirationSL Event Featuring Lucky Night and Pink Rayne Poses

Hello Darlings!

You only have a matter of days before InspirationSL closes their Esmeralda event for good! Hurry by before the 9th to get all the goodies you could possibly dream of!


Lucky Night has created this beautiful outfit, the Esmeralda Outfit comes with hoop earrings, a tambourine, a top, a waist cincher (not pictured, my waist wanted to be free) a skirt and a black draping shawl.  All ready to wear for the major mesh bodies (Slink, Maitreya and Belleza)

I took myself and my trusty tambourine outside, striking an all original pose made by PinkRayne.  Isn't it delightful?

I would love to hear all about what you found at the event! Find my new group flickr page, post a photo or two, or leave a comment below! 

Pixie's Photo Includes:
Outfit: Esmeralda by Lucky Night 
Hair: Which Witch by Magika
Eyes: Wanderer-Night by Banana Banshee
Skin: Girl Next Door Series, Lush, Peachy Beach by Danika
Head: Simone by LeLutka
Hands: Prohands by Vista
Pose: Esmeralda Pose by PinkRayne
 
  

Comments