Strawberries!

Hello!

I absolutely love when items I blog for match so well. 





This dress, the Sammi dress, created by !Mint! is a delightful pick of the patch, ready for you at the Designer's Circle, starting now through the 24th of May.  Bright, colorful and fun!

I paired it with Strawberry Dream nail set, from our friends at Dark Passions Koffin Nails.  This one is available at the Mesh Body Addicts Event.





This fruit filled dream, along with another exclusive, the Beachy Keen can become a reality for you for either 120L for the singleton packs, or 290L for the fatpack (Go fatpack, you'll never go back!!)

Aren't they adorable?

Then I looked around a bit and found some matching earrings from Persefona.  These little dandies can be yours for a little over 30L, on the marketplace.  Fun huh?


I am in love!  Just dip me in chocolate and call me delicious! 

Pixie's Photos Include:
Outfit: Sammi dress by !Mint!
Hair: Katiusha by eXxEsS
Earrings: Strawberries by Persefona
Lips:  Sprinkle Lips, Pink by NOX
Nails: Strawberry Dreams By Dark Passion Koffin Nails
Furniture: Though she be but little....by Ardent Artworks
Pose: The Noel Series, Two, by Anlar Poses
Taken at Private Residence



Comments