If the shoe fits...with !Mint!

Hello Darlings!

I have a confession.  *Sighs loudly, then pulls you close to her.  "This pixie....is a shoe whore"


There.  I said it.


There isn't a shoe I've come across that I don't swoon over.  These two beauties from !Mint! are no exception.

Starry Heels (rose) have the perfect combinations for me when I'm wanting to bring out my girlie side.  Cute, frilly and high!  Don't you just love the charm on the ankle strap?



Zoe Heels (black) are perfect as well! The double strap feature, adorable trim line.  Such a classic color combination.


Both of these heels are available in !Mint!'s mainstore.  They are ready to wear for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya.  Be sure to swing over there to check out other items as well.  They always have something fun to try!

 Happy Shoe hunting!
Pixie

Comments