The one where I try to convince you I'm angelic.....with Salacity



 Hello!

I had SO MUCH FUN with this new photography prop from our friends at Salacity.  


I felt right at home on the cloud!

The Angel Cloud Photo Prop is perfect for all those fellow angels out there.  Seven poses all unique and original static poses designed exclusively for the prop itself.  It's also copyable, so you can have a choir of angels peeking over clouds. I love the wings that are included with this!

Here are a few more shots using the cloud.  



 Isn't the harp adorable?


 

These are available at the Virtual Secrets Salesroom  opening today!  You have until the 20th to swoop in and grab a cloud of your very own!

xoxo
Pixie

Photos include:
Bra: Bralette by Erratic
Panty: Diamond Panty by Empire
Shoes (and sock add on): Diamond Shoe by Empire
Hair: Sparkle by Magika 
Please see body basic tab for basic body credits

Comments